New to photography?
This course is perfect for you! This hands on practical course will teach you the benefits of understanding your camera in fully manual mode.
If you are a complete novice or a keen learner, I will cover the basics of using your camera to the fullest, the perfect start to your photographic journey.
The main points covered are during the day are.
- Fundamental principles of light.
- Camera & lens basics.
- The correct settings for shooting in manual mode.
- Lens choices for different subjects.
- ISO, F stops and Shutter speeds.
- Understanding exposure.
- How to see the light and use it effectively.
- The rules of composition.
- Pushing your creativity.
- Posing people.
- Editing your images.
This is a practical workshop, so please do bring along your cameras and lenses. (and if you still have them your manuals just in case)
At the end of the day there will be a short critique of the images you have taken, with guidance about moving forward.