Want to take beautiful images of your children or grandchildren? Then this is the perfect course for you!
This course will give you the perfect tools and camera settings, to take beautiful portraits of your children.
This workshop is ideal if you want the skills to take beautiful and natural images of children.
You will need to bring along your camera, lenses, a note pad, pen, and a creative mind!
In the afternoon practical session we will have a child model, where you can practice and develop your newly learnt skills.This workshop will be an introduction into children’s portraiture, with the main emphasis on how to capture stunning images of children on location. Using, styling, light, composition and expression to push your portraiture to a different level.
- An introduction of to my children’s portraiture work, and how I work.
- An in depth look at some of my work with specific tips of how to approach a shoot with children.
- We will pay particular attention to, location spotting, looking for good light, the correct lenses and camera settings to use, in a variety of different locations.
- After lunch there will be a hands on local shoot to practice new skills and explore the various techniques we have learnt in the morning.
- After the shoot with the model we will return to the studio for a review and summery of the images taken.
There will be several hours where you will be able to practice your skill on location. I will be on hand guiding and demonstrating first hand how to capture beautiful images of children. Explaining what to look for, and how to see the perfect image.
Lunch is included.